- Single strand sprocket with one set of teeth around the circumference for applications where a single chain can support the torque and load
- Pitch of 3/4 inch for size 60 chains
- Sprocket bore and hub has fittings and tapering grooves to accommodate a split taper bushing that fits the diameter of the shaft
- Type B sprocket with a hub projection on one side to accommodate various types of bushings to help prevent sprocket from slipping on the shaft
- Sprocket teeth help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies
This roller chain sprocket has a 3/4-inch pitch, fits size 60 chains, and is single strand with one set of teeth around its circumference for use with single strand chains. It is a Type B sprocket with a hub projection encircling the bore on one side, and both the hub and bore have fittings and tapering grooves to accommodate a split taper bushing that fits the diameter of the shaft. The teeth of the sprocket help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies. It meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 for quality assurance. This single strand roller chain sprocket is suitable for use in a broad range of applications involving light to moderate loads and ongoing, high-cycle operations, including vehicle transmission systems, construction and agricultural equipment, conveyors, and factory manufacturing and assembly lines, among others.